Guy Butters

Eastleigh Football Club is delighted to announce the appointment of Guy Butters as their new Assistant Manager. Guy played over 600 games as a professional at clubs including Tottenham Hotspur, Portsmouth, Gillingham and Brighton & Hove Albion. Until recently he had a successful spell as Manager of Winchester City.

Richard Hill commented ''I have known Guy for a long time, we were at Gillingham together and I have followed his career ever since. I spoke to him after his departure from Winchester and I am delighted he has chosen to join me here at Eastleigh. He is somebody I trust, has had a fantastic playing career and I am sure we will work well together.''

Guy will join Richard's back room team immediately and will be with the squad for Sunday's FA Cup Tie against Gloucester City.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deal sealed with Lawshield

Richard Hill

Eastleigh Res. 0-1 Tooting & Mitcham Utd Res.