Google+ Eastleigh FC: Guy Butters -->

Friday, October 05, 2012

Guy Butters

Eastleigh Football Club is delighted to announce the appointment of Guy Butters as their new Assistant Manager. Guy played over 600 games as a professional at clubs including Tottenham Hotspur, Portsmouth, Gillingham and Brighton & Hove Albion. Until recently he had a successful spell as Manager of Winchester City.

Richard Hill commented ''I have known Guy for a long time, we were at Gillingham together and I have followed his career ever since. I spoke to him after his departure from Winchester and I am delighted he has chosen to join me here at Eastleigh. He is somebody I trust, has had a fantastic playing career and I am sure we will work well together.''

Guy will join Richard's back room team immediately and will be with the squad for Sunday's FA Cup Tie against Gloucester City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Search This Blog

Loading...